A five-minute introduction to today’s Presidential vote: who are the six candidates and which two are most likely to make it to the run-off on 21 June?
1. The Three Leading Principlists: Mohammad-Baqer Qalibaf, Ali Akbar Velayati, Saeed Jalili
2. The Moderate: Hassan Rouhani
3. The Also-Rans: Mohsen Rezaei and Mohammad Gharazi
The Projection? If the vote is not manipulated, Qalibaf and Rouhani in the run-off.
And 2 Important Footnotes:
1. What will be the turnout?
2. Will the vote be manipulated today?